Dear CPD Patients and Families,
Thank you for a great re-opening! We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
To accommodate social distancing guidelines, we are forced to reduce the number of patients seen each day.
*** Important: ALL VISITORS to our office MUST WEAR A MASK to enter – EVEN PATIENTS!
Mandates from the CDC and PA Department of Health require every person in a dental office be wearing a face mask.
Unfortunately, EVEN PATIENTS will be asked to leave if they are not wearing mask. Due to PPE shortages, we cannot supply masks and You Must BRING A MASK FROM HOME!
Thank you for understanding! If you have any questions, please call at 724-776-1228!
Your safety is our priority. Before you even show up to your office visit until the moment you leave the office, you will notice a variety of changes being implemented at our office to comply with CDC guidelines and add new safety measures in response to COVID-19.
1. Every person who enters the office must wear a face mask from home – EVEN PATIENTS. Patients will be told when they are allowed to remove their mask at their appointment. Unfortunately, if you are not wearing a face mask, you will be asked to leave. Due to PPE shortages, we cannot supply face masks. YOU MUST BRING A FACE MASK or FACE COVERING FROM HOME!!
2. Please brush your teeth BEFORE coming to your appointment as we can no longer offer our clinic sinks as brushing stations.
3. To allow social distancing, only the patient and one parent/guardian is permitted in the office at this time– no siblings are allowed, unless they have an appt as well. Our waiting room is technically closed, but if a child is 5 years old & under or has special needs/complex medical history, you may wait in the waiting room or escort them to their procedure if permissible. If possible, we prefer all parents/guardians to wait in the car, and we will call you once the appt is over to go over post op instructions and pick up your child.
4. Video games, magazines, contests, and books, and all common items have been removed and door handles, counters, restrooms, etc. will be cleaned at least every hour. We have also installed HEPA/UV light purifiers throughout the office for added safety.
5. The doctors and staff will be wearing enhanced personal protective equipment (PPE) such as disposable gowns, goggles, special masks, and face shields.
6. Teledentistry will continue to be utilized when possible in an attempt to reduce patient visits to the office.
* We are constantly monitoring announcements from the CDC and Department of Health to stay on top of any changes.
** We will post all updates on our website’s COVID-19 page and on our Google/Facebook page so please check them regularly for information.
We are so grateful for your understanding and support during these times.
Dr. Vaddi and Staff at Cranberry Pediatric Dentistry